Friday, July 25, 2008

New Stuff, New Look, Sales & Random-ness

Hello, everyone! First, look for a new look on this blog very soon. The talented Wendy of Neverland Scraps has agreed to help me out. Second, a little bit of Wonder Girls News:



Come head over to www.sunshinestudioscraps.com and join in on our fun!

Next, I am running a sale in my shop, 25% off through August 1st and I even have a new hybrid album in the shop to match my Lovely Garden kit.



I am working on a new Colab with Crystal of Crystalbella Scraps called Frozen Tangerine, look for a freebie from that great kit coming soon. Also check back for a blog party on Saturday!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

how excited! cant wait to see the colab!! love the new look of the blog, hope to see it soon!

Beth said...

fun stuff! looking forward to the new look!

Laura said...

Very excited for SWW!! Can't wait to see the Collab!!

HeatherW said...

I love the new Lovely Garden hybrid album. I haven't ventured into hybrid yet -- I have to check this out!!