Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lots of Stuff

First, I am back from south Texas and kind of wishing I was still there. I had way too much fun there and on top of it all, I came back to crappy weather. What the hell, its only been in the 60s the last few days. Come on, how is it possible to drop over 30 degrees in a day. It hurts.

I have been totally slacking on my designing with being gone for over 2 weeks. I need to get back on top of things. I am running a 65% off sale through Friday night though to celebrate Labor Day and my return home. Link to the right. :)

I took the Crayola quiz about knowing my crayons. I named all 64 crayons with only 44 mistakes. lol Its says I am a Color Genius. I really sucked at the kid's choice ones. Too random for me. Take the quiz HERE

On to Sunshine News:


There will be a partcipation prize. Check it out HERE

Amanda has a new kit out (and I just used it myself!):




That's it for now!

No comments: