Thursday, September 25, 2008

Typing Tests, Fun Stuffs & a Freebie!!!

I am having a sale at my store through October 1st at midnight. 50% off everything to celebrate my birthday and my son's birthday. Check it out HERE Gotta a freebie at the end of the post.


I took a typing test for Sweet Shoppe points:
65 words

Typing Test



It said I typed 371 characters per minute. Is that even good? I made 5 mistakes though. Opps. lol



Kristi & Amanda over at the Sun Studios have a new colab:

Introducing Black Tie Affair

Are you going out on the town to celebrate a special occasion? Maybe you have an anniversary to scrap or perhaps some prom pictures awaiting in that folder of digital pictures. This kit whispers love, memories, and all happy times alike. It includes more than 190 MB worth of papers, alphas and elements (over 50) including:
16 beautifully textured/patterned papers
4 bows
2 leaf swags
2 flowers
1 word art
6 various hearts
4 ribbon stitches
3 ric rac
2 beaded strings
3 sequins
4 staples
3 stitches
1 square stitch
4 linen buttons
5 frames
3 swirls
4 decorated mats
2 full alphas, uppercase, lowercase, numbers and symbols, international characters



A new one from the fantastic Franziska:

also available as a element and paper pack
20% off till september 28th



Nicole at Sugarplum Paperie has a gorgeous new kit in her stores at www.sugarplumpaperie.com & www.thedigichick.com and its 20% off today. I have already made a LO with it and altered a cigar box with it. Its so beautiful. Check out here blog HERE to see previews and examples to include my cigar box. She's got a matching freebie up, too.




Well, after all that reading, I thought I would provide a nice freebie. Its been a while. I made these templates for July's Sunshine Wonder Week at the Sun Studio and thought I would share them now here. There are two of them. Hope you enjoy them. :)

http://www.4shared.com/dir/9492556/27d21427/Freebie.html

Hope you all have a great week!

11 comments:

Mrs. Burns said...

Great kits & freebie!!

Tracy said...

Nice kits! Love the sparkley wings in that 2nd one!

Beth said...

Beautiful freebie and VERY fast typing!! LOL

Lena said...

I need to go see how fast I type....65 wpm seems pretty fast to me, I'd say you're doing good! :)

Jennifer said...

Oh, I have to go do FOB2Y!!! Great kits...TFS!

movefearlessly said...

great kits. love your blog!

Lindy said...

I haven't done the typing test yet... kinda hard to type with a baby on your lap! but sounds like youre a pro... thanks for pointing us towards those kits - they look great!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I think that is pretty fast typing

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Unknown said...

Beautiful kits!! Thanks for sharing the great templates :)

Elaine said...

Awesome freebie & template!! Thank you